Every day we scour the Internet for the best stories in tech. As a technology company, we try to keep up to date on everything that is going on. Quite often we share this tech news on our Facebook page or via our Twitter account. We thought it might be a great idea, for those of you who may have missed those social shares, to read them on our site. So, without further ado, here are 10 stories we thought were tops for the week.
Helpful Links for the Week
1. Kids and Parents Caught Out as Toymaker VTech is Breached
2. Microsoft Fills Out Skype’s Calling Features With Huge Update For Business Users
3. China’s Hackers Are Stepping Up Their Game
4. Security Placing Too Much Focus on Technology and Reliance on IT Departments
5. China Said To Launch ‘Massive’ Cyber-Attack On Australian Government
6. After Hack, Congress Wants To Know How VTech Collects Data On Kids
7. WebTuner Raises $4.1M To Deliver ‘Next Generation TV Experience’ With Live And On-Demand Content
8. RiskIQ Makes Facebook ThreatExchange Data Accessible
9. Adobe Ditches ‘Flash’ Name As It Tries To Catch Up With a Web Built On Open Standards
10. Provision Killing Net Neutrality Threatens Must-Pass Spending Bill
If you have additional links, sources or ideas that might be helpful to our community, we encourage you to add them in the comments below. If you’ve enjoyed this article, please subscribe on our sidebar.