There is a lot of big news this week for techies. The Hyatt Data breach affected nearly 250 hotels. You can read all the details on these stories and more below.
Every day we scour the Internet for the best stories in tech. As a technology company, we try to keep up to date on everything that is going on. Quite often we share this tech news on our Facebook page or via our Twitter account. We thought it might be a great idea, for those of you who may have missed those social shares, to read them on our site. So, without further ado, here are 10 stories we thought were tops for the week.
Hyatt Data Breach Affects 250 Hotels
1. 11 Sleep Hacks Every Busy Person Needs To Know
2. Apple Will Make It Easier To Switch From iPhone to Android, Under Pressure From European Wireless
3. Feds Warn Banks of Rising Ransomware Tide
4. Brazil’s Cybercriminals Compete for Online Infamy – Report
5. Malicious SEO Campaign Uses SQL Injection to Confuse Page Rankings
6. Police Around the World Join Forces to Target DDoS Gang
7. Over 22,000 USBs May Have Been Left in Dry Cleaners
8. Microsoft Could Be Planning Two New Flagship Phones
9. Microsoft Acquires Skype For Business Management Tech From Event Zero
10. Hyatt Data Breach Affected 250 Hotels
If you have additional links, sources or ideas that might be helpful to our community, we encourage you to add them in the comments below. If you’ve enjoyed this article, please subscribe on our sidebar.