Every day we scour the Internet for the best stories in tech. Quite often we share this tech news on our Facebook page or via our Twitter account. We thought it might be a great idea, for those of you who may have missed those social shares, to read them on our site. So, without further ado, here are 12 stories we thought were tops for the week.
1. Amazon to borrow up to $2 billion under new credit agreement
2. Apple CEO: iCloud Nude Photo Hack Wasn’t Our Fault
3. McAfee: Phishing Awareness Remains Abysmal
4. Google To Refund Parents $19 Million For Kids’ In-App Purchases
5. Hackers Spend $150 K to Disguise 12 Year Info-Stealing Campaign
6. Goodwill Admits Card Breach at 330 US Stores
7. Wireless Hard Drive Adds 2TB to Your Phone Without the Cloud
8. The Five Myths About Email’s History and the “Controversy” Fabricated by Industry Insiders to…
9. Amazon, Microsoft execs put $7M into Seattle fund that accelerates Indian startups
10. Apple Fixes iCloud Bug Blamed For Massive Leak Of Nude Celebrity Photos: Report
11. China gives Microsoft 20 days to respond in antitrust probe
12. A real ‘Hyperlapse’: How Microsoft’s culture needs to change next
If you have additional links, sources or ideas that might be helpful to our community, we encourage you to add them in the comments below. If you’ve enjoyed this article, please subscribe on our sidebar.