Notary Public Services Available at SOBX Tech
Did you know that SOBX Tech is a Notary Public in Carteret County?
Notary Public services are utilized by a wide range of individuals, businesses, and organizations. Here are some examples of who commonly uses notary public services:
- Individuals seeking to notarize personal legal documents, such as wills, powers of attorney, affidavits, or contracts.
- Homebuyers and sellers who require notarized documents during real estate transactions.
- Individuals applying for passports, visas, or other government-related documents that may require notarization.
- Parents or guardians authorizing consent for medical treatment for minors.
- People involved in adoptions, where notarized documents may be necessary.
Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs:
- Small business owners may require notarized documents for contracts, agreements, or legal transactions.
- Entrepreneurs starting a new company may need notarization for business formation documents, such as articles of incorporation or partnership agreements.
Financial and Legal Institutions:
- Banks and financial institutions often require notarization for various financial transactions, including loan agreements, mortgage documents, or powers of attorney.
- Law firms and legal professionals may use notary services to authenticate legal documents, witness signatures, or administer oaths.
- Government agencies and departments often require notarized documents for various purposes, such as applications, certifications, or official statements.
- Immigration services may require notarization for visa applications or related documents.
- Courts may require notarized affidavits or declarations as part of legal proceedings.
Nonprofit Organizations and Charities:
- Nonprofit organizations may use notary services for various purposes, including the certification of official documents, donation acknowledgments, or grant applications.
It’s important to note that the need for notary services may vary depending on the jurisdiction and the specific requirements of the documents involved. Notaries public are appointed by state governments and authorized to perform notarial acts, providing an added layer of trust and authenticity to the documents they notarize.
Authorized Notary Public Duties
- Take acknowledgments
- Administer oaths and affirmations
- Take verifications and proofs
As a Notary Public, I’m here to help you with any documents you need notarized. As a commissioned Notary in North Carolina, I don’t extend outside the boundaries of the state. Any Notarial Act pursuant to an NC notary commission fully completed in North Carolina and in compliance with state law. Many notarial certificate forms provide a place for the notary’s printed or typed name beneath his/her signature.
Give me a call at (252) 285-9592. I’m available during regular business hours Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm, and by appointment only on Saturday.