The big news this week for parents and techies? Smart-toy flaws give attackers a direct line to kids’ personal information. If you’ve got kids, take extra precaution with what smart toys you buy for them. We want everyone to be safe. You can read all the details on these stories and more below.
Every day we scour the Internet for the best stories in tech. As a technology company, we try to keep up to date on everything that is going on. Quite often we share this tech news on our Facebook page or via our Twitter account. We thought it might be a great idea, for those of you who may have missed those social shares, to read them on our site. So, without further ado, here are 10 stories we thought were tops for the week.
Two Smart-Toy Flaws Give Attackers a Direct Line to Kids’Personal Info
1. Two Smart-Toy Flaws Give Attackers a Direct Line to Kids’ Personal Info
2. 10 Women in Tech to Watch in 2016
3. The U.S. Just Struck A Crucial Deal With Europe On Data Privacy
4. Viruses, Worms, Android All See Huge Spikes Last Quarter
5. Huge Demand For $50 Fire Tablet Vaults Amazon to 3rd, Behind Apple and Samsung — But It Won’t Last
6. Google Parent Company Alphabet Now Valued Higher Than Apple After Beating Q4 Earnings Expectations
7. ‘SNAP’ Puts Millions of LG Smartphones at Risk of Hijacking
8. Malwarebytes Gets ‘Project Zeroed’ as Flaws Go Public
9. Google Switches on Alerts for Malicious Embedded Content
10. WordPress Targeted with Mass Ransomware Campaign
If you have additional links, sources or ideas that might be helpful to our community, we encourage you to add them in the comments below. If you’ve enjoyed this article, please subscribe on our sidebar.